Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh holy quiet....

It has been so ling since I have lived alone. Once the girls are in bed I don't know what to do with myself. I have even run out of things to clean and unpack. Here's to hoping I can become immune to the silence.

Dating still feels like it would be a wasted effort. I don't currently have the focus or energy to put into maintaining a man. I hate to admit it but there are things I miss from being attached. Aside from the insane fighting and creepy all controlling aspect that accompanies relationships. I miss kissing, the passion and feeling butterflies in my stomach. I have met someone who seems to be an unconventional solution to that problem. Although the solution is also very unsuitable and probably not a great choice. Given the scope of relationships I have been in over the last six years I know I am in no place to begin something real, but being an adult now would it be completely wrong to just have a friend to play with? Or should I wait to see if I find someone more suitable than the option I see currently? I suppose it never hurt anyone to explore options, lets call it option R...only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment