Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Early morning

Weird feeling this morning when I woke up, not sure if last night was real or if I dreamed the entire thing. R was with his daughter last night so I just left the door open and went to bed. When I woke up he had already gotten up and left for work. I'm not even kidding the sex was that kind of amazing where if I wasn't a little sore this morning I would have thought I dreamt the entire event.

I dont really even understand what it is about him but something is a delicious kind of wonderful. He seems to bring out the best of me. It really isn't just about the sex either, I am not as self conscious when we are together. I think I could almost actually be okay with getting naked in front of him. R doesn't make me feel unworthy in any way. Any other man that I have been with has been cruel and mean about anything intimate. This is the first time since I was a teenager that I have actually felt free to do whatever feels good. I don't have to worry that I am going to do something that is going to piss him off. He even makes me take a little control once in a while. We have had lots of conversations about our pasts and I think he understands the inner turmoil I have when it comes to self esteem and confidence and R seems determine to help that issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment