Friday, April 5, 2013

Final friday!

Two more days till I get the babies back! I cannot even wait. I miss them so much. Being a mom is by far my favorite thing in the world and I feel completely lost without them. Its like being incomplete.

Tonight is also the last night R will be staying over, he is going out of town tomorrow. Driving with his friend to go pick up his new harley. Seriously older hot guy with a harley. Yum, how hot is that. It has been so nice having him here. It is like my little addiction anytime I need it. He is super sweet, keeps sending me sweet messages. Makes me feel amazing, no one has ever been nice to me without a motive before. I really cannot tease out any motive that he may have in this situation. We have great conversations about just about everything and anything, and we have amazing sex. What else could he want, there must be no clear motive just an actual nice guy. Who knew they existed, maybe someday I will find someone like him that is more suitable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment