Tuesday, April 2, 2013

spulenking

Tuesday day off, no kids, what to do aside from be really really sad missing my kids.

I decided to go hiking with B, I suppose he would be classified as an ex but it never has felt that way. We are just really good friends. We went up to the caves in our local mountain. Turns out this time of year there is still snow on the mountain...seriously who knew? I would have expected a few little patches here and there, oh no! not even close, there was about 10 feet of snow. We couldn't even make it to the parking lot near the caves, had to park about two miles down the mountain and trek it up.

Let me be the first to tell you that walking along the top of a snow drift is not as easy as it sounds. I fell in so many times, oh and I didn't realize that it would be like that so I wore shorts. cold cold cold. Once we finally got to the cave it was really nice and a great hike although walking back sucked just as much as walking up. B was just about as miserable as I was but tried to be tough in his I'm a man kinda way. It was a great trip though all in all.

I think R is finally going to come over tonight! I need some serious action. It has been like a week, after not having sex for so long and then getting it all the time its like the carpet got pulled out from under me. Wish me luck on getting some!

No comments:

Post a Comment