Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gatsby

Ever since the first time I read the book when I was in highschool I have loved it. To me that is the all thime greatest novel ever. It is magestic, the passion and turmoil between the characters has always spoke to me. I told R about my love of the book and he took me to see the movie. There were some little changes but it was amazing. The filming was done so well that it really brings it to the era in the way I was hoping for. Officially our second date. Not sure if the dates are a great idea but it is so refreshing to have a man that likes to sleep with me and will be seen in public with me without being embarrassed.

Throughout the movie R was really cute and cuddly with me and made sure that I had a good time. It felt amazing to have someone be so sweet to me. When we came back to my place we finished up drinking in my kitchen, with me precariously perched on the counter and him between my knees. As to be expected one thing led to another and quickly I was on my knees before him and then we went upstairs. I don't know if it is just the excitement of being with him, or if he is really just that earth shatteringly amazing in bed, but it is quickly becoming an addiction. R decided we were going to play a little game...how many times can we make Jenna come...I lost count but I was walking a little funny in the morning so I think the game was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment