Thursday, May 23, 2013

hating the ex

The ex is making me crazy. I seriously want to scream and throat punch him. That would probably only make things worse but it would make me feel so much better. His new game is to make promises just to break them when the time comes to deliver and make the kids cry. I honestly think that he gets entertainment from making my kids cry. It is sick, I dont't understand it at all.

I have to say my children are amazing. They are sweet and locing and well behaved. They are not spoiled, they say please and thank you. They always behave so its not like I have little shit head kids that he is having to deal with. I have even talked to R about it and he doesn't understand it at all. He and his ex wife got divorced when his kids were little so at least I get some insight there.

I don't really know anyone besides the ex who comes from a broken home. I am lucky to be the first in my family to be divorced. Needless to say they were not very supportive of my relationship ending. Most of the time my father seems to think that my kids would be better off with the ex and his whoreish girl friend.

Let me explain a tad about the new whore he is with. This is the twelth girl, that I know of, that he cheated on me with when we were married. She is about twenty years older than him and has six chilren. Her six kids are from five different fathers, the two that have the same father are not sequential in order either. Pretty much a walking sexually transmitted disease. When he got with her I just couldn't take it anymore and I finally left. They have been together since, she is now pregnant with her seventh child and his fourth. It completely makes my stomach turn to think about it. (side note his other child he has never met and is from another girl he cheated with they now live in Texas) His lovely peach of a girlfriend also does not have custody of any of her children, they either live with their fathers or her monther, they range in age from 21 to 2.

This is the crazy shit that I am up against. I don't knw how to reason with these people because they are so obviously off their rockers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment