Monday, May 20, 2013

Just another manic monday

Mondays are always a tad crazy in just about everyone's life. Nothing unusual to have a hectic monday, its the day of the week that pretty much everyone understands if you are late and/or bitchy.

Every monday while #1 is at ballet #2 and I go to visit friends where I used to work. The office is about 10 blocks from ballet and I really hate waiting in the waiting room at ballet with all of the overly pretentious other mothers. Sorry I am not old, married, rich, or a world traveler. I really hate the feeling I get when I wait there for her to be done. There really is no way to watch practice because it is distracting for the children to have their parents watch.

Anyway so #2 and I go to the office and visit with R and K. K is 21 and there is just something special about him, not in the special way but in the I think something went wrong when he was still a fetus type of way. But #2 loves him and they play for about an hour every monday. I sit and chat with him and R, which can get a little awkward when he starts teasing me about our previous encounters and the pictures he now has of me on his phone. Lovely. But entertaining none the less.

I am still trying to decide if it is completely dysfunctional to visit with R at work, but oh well doesn't matter, I stop in at the office anytime I am down town regardless who is working so not like its anything out of the ordinary. Plus it keeps me away from the downcast looks from the other ballet moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment