Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Hour

Yay I have a new single friend. Well an old friend who is newly out of a crappy relationship. I hate having only married friends, or in serious relationships friends. I don't want to constantly hear about how blissfully happy you and your perfect partner are. Hearing only about the perfectness of their connection makes me have to choke back a hot knot of bile in my throat every time. Meeting friends for drinks is always a great time, fantastic conversation, I discussed R with her a little, and our plan to meet up later in the evening. To be able to share that arrangement with someone was liberating, to not feel judged or analyzed just listening.

Second half of the evening.

So R had plans with his best friends to go watch the fights down town then was going to come over here to play with me ;) Well he got completely smashed and called me about 10 and asked if he could be dropped off and if I would take him home in the morning. No big deal he works sundays so should be able to drop him fairly early. I went to bed at about 1 and he had not showed yet, feeling pretty certain he would I stripped down and climbed into bed. Sometime in the night he arrived and I was awoken by him getting a little frisky with me. Being the age that he is sex was out of the question apparently...drunkenness and age complicate things he explained. However that just meant that I got a different sort of action, a fantastically, eye opening, holy crap how has that never happened like that before type of experience. There is something to be said for being with someone more experienced. He can do things with his mouth that I did not even realize were possible. Having two nights like that back to back was amazing, I cannot even begin to think of how devastating this will be when the carpet gets pulled out from under me and I catch my breath. Realistically I know that I cannot continue this little affair with R forever but I don't see any way to stop. I have never had experiences as intense as these, I had no idea it could be like that.

And then a couple of times in the morning as well.

Additional note...

In the shower after I took R home I realized I have about 30 bruises all over myself, my back, shoulders, stomach, inner thighs, chest...he is so blissfully intense. I am probably missing a lot of hair also from it being pulled. The passion and intensity that come from him cannot be rivaled, its hard to even put it into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment