Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Battle Royal Continues

Court today went amazingly for me. S is a moron and the judge all but told him that in open court. I loved it. He filed papers against me trying to have me found in contempt of court for not allowing him to see the children. Upon coming back from deployment he didn't even call the kids for over a week, and then I had to force him to see them for dinner let alone anything else. Somehow that means I am withholding the children from him. At least the court system can see threw his wide array of bullshit. The only thing they did was change the drop off time from 3:30 to 5:30 because #1 is in school now. I don't see why we had to go to court just for that but he thinks it is fun to battle with me.  I was also awarded attorneys fees which was a pleasant surprise. The only down side is the judge said since we don't have a final parenting plan in place that we would start this year alternating spring break with the kids and since he has been gone on deployment he gets to have them for the week this year. Going to be a long awful week for my poor children.

No comments:

Post a Comment