Sunday, March 24, 2013

Book club

My fabulous ladies night out! Love love it. I have never had very many girl friends before so joining into this group of amazing ladies is a tremendous blessing. I have learned so much from them about how normal relationships are and what is and is not okay. We discuss things that are deeply personal in a way that is therapeutic and freeing. Oh and we also read books, I read an insane amount on my own but monthly we pick and read then discuss a book it is interesting to see the different things that we all get out of them. Most of these women are teachers or staff assistants at the high school I attended, only one was there when I was a student which was a little interesting to realize at first. It is awesome to be able to discuss and share my passion for reading and analyzing novels with others.

oh and while I was there I got a lovely pic from R....guess we know what I am gonna do tonight...grinning like an idiot right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment