Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So it happened....

Well against my better judgement. I did it. It was good just a little awkward, first time kinda thing. I was insanely nervous. Maybe this will be a good thing and actually help my insecurities. To have someone be nice to be is a refreshing change. Crazy how one little difference in a letter between S and R can make such a huge difference in personality! I think I am so funny!

S was always really controlling, big shocker right. Army guy wanting to control every little situation, on the rare occasion he would actually want to have sex it was only ever on his own terms. During the course of our five year marriage, aside from when we tried to get pregnant with #2, we had sex maybe 15 times. All of those times were less than about five minutes, and only all about him. Doing this with R was really nice, he was totally considerate and didn't make me uncomfortable at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment