Monday, March 11, 2013

Interesting email....

Historical update to this post.....

S cheated on me with about 12 different women during the course of our marriage, one of those women was L, she ended up pregnant. She is sort of a whore and was unsure if the baby was her husbands, S's, her boyfriends or one other guy's. So at the time I didn't give it much thought at all. After each DNA test she was able to tick off one of the possibilities as to the paternity of her child. I think after the first two she got a group discount at the testing office.  Oh and L's baby is only a couple months younger than #2.

Enough history...

So L emailed me today asking about S's family history. So apparently the DNA test that he did while he was deployed came back he is the lucky winner of that paternity nightmare. I really don't know what is the right thing to do in this situation. I suppose I should be more prepared given that I knew about all of his extra-marital affairs. I am at a loss. Obviously S has not been cooperative with her at all, in her email she also asked for his rank, unit, base and SSN. So she is looking to go after him for support. Given his lack of relationship with my children whom he actually has met I don't see him being involved much with this child either.

Other than just information L wants our children to meet and be able to keep in contact as they grow up. I am not sure at this point that would be healthy for my girls. They still have so many issues with their gather and his lack of relationship with them so bringing in another complication to that equation seems like it would be putting them on overload. What to do? Is it even acceptable for L and I to be talking? Will this further shake my already unstable correspondence with S?

No comments:

Post a Comment