Friday, March 8, 2013

oops I did it again...

Round two is by far my favorite round ever! Bliss! Leg shaking, earth moving, hot and sweaty amazingness! Even thinking about it to write down makes me want to do it again. Who would have thought the way to enjoy a hook up would be to do it with a guy that is completely and totally inappropriate. I suppose I have not gone into all the reasons that this is a bad idea. And dear readers I don't want you to be staring at your screen mouth open saying wow this girl has lost it. But lets go over the three basics to why R and I could never ever move beyond the stage we are in....
   - He has went to elementary school with my father
   - I went to high school with his daughter
   - And he is 21 years older than me
Aside from those crucial issues there is more, we have a pretty clear group of overlapping friends, go to the same family bbq's and softball games. That sort of thing. Oh and he recently broke it off with the moronic girl he was engaged to. Yes, yes I know I have totally lost my mind. But R is so nice, is it really so wrong to just sit back and enjoy someone actually being sweet and respectful of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment