Monday, March 25, 2013

Feeling cheap

So after last night I thought I was sure to get some hang out time with R. But oddly he was a no show. Has happened a couple times, but then I knew he had things to do. Last night was a nothing to do no show, no call. Probably honestly good for me to snap me back into check. I need to stop fantasizing that this having a man be as amazingly sweet to me as R typically is is not the norm. I did get a text this morning and a little conversation apologizing for flaking out and I kinda just decided to brush it off. I want to make sure that I am  not going to get used to requiring explanation, I am not the girl friend I don't need any reason why plans didn't work out.

Right? If so then why do I have this nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach screaming up at me saying girl you are a fool he really just likes to bang you when it is convenient. Feeling a tad cheap and not sure if I have the right to or if I am starting to invest myself more than I should. Might need to tone this back a little just to keep control.

No comments:

Post a Comment